Volleyball Performance Academy
Covid-19 Here’s our promise!
We have been through a lot in the past few months and we appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate these difficult times! We also want to thank you for keeping your families safe so we could get back in the gym and running as soon as possible. Here is our promise to you and your children, we ask that you follow our new procedures to ensure safety and cleanliness.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. No more than 20 total people in the facility, players coaches.
2. Participants only allowed in gym, parents must drop off and are not allowed in the gym.
3. Participants to be dressed upon arrival, no changing clothes/shoes in gym. No backpacks allowed in the gym.
4. Bring your own water bottle, water fountain is not available and there will be no sharing of bottles.
5. Players must sanitize hands (wash or hand sanitizer) prior to start of lesson.
6. Social distancing will be maintained as much as possible.
7. Screening questions will be asked upon arrival. If there is any illness present or any question answered yes the player will be unable to participate.
8. Any players who recently traveled to states/countries on PA list will be unable to participate for 14 days.
9. Players will be asked to wear masks entering as well as during activity. They may remove during water breaks or if stepping outside.
10. Hand sanitizer is widely available and will be used often.
11. Balls will be used for a single session then properly sanitized prior to next use.
12. Parents are welcome to wait in parking lot however are not allowed to congregate at door to watch. No parking in front of door.
13. Coach will indicate when participant(s) may enter facility, no one is allowed to enter without coach consent.
14. VPA waiver must be signed by the beginning of first event or player will be unable to participate until signed by parent.
15. No food allowed in gym.