Volleyball Performance Academy
Covid-19 Here’s our promise!
We have been through a lot in the past year and we appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate these difficult times! We also want to thank you for keeping your families safe so we can stay in the gym and working hard. Here is our promise to you and your children, we ask that you follow our procedures to ensure safety and cleanliness.
VPA Rules and Regulations
- Please screen your child for Covid symptoms prior to each session, if there is any question on health please let us know and keep them home.
- No more than 22 players and 2 coaches in facility.
- Participants only allowed in gym, parents must drop off and are not allowed in the gym.
Bring your own water bottle.
- Masks are optional for all players/coaches.
- Parents are welcome to wait in parking lot however are not allowed in gym during sessions/camps/clinics.
- VPA waiver must be presented signed at the beginning of first event or player will be unable to participate until signed by parent.